March 27, 2007

A ZIP is not a home

Some people are gifted at complaining, and I usually put up with it pretty well. Venting can be a healthy process. And when word came out recently that New York's Upper East Side is getting rezoned ZIP codes, I didn't think twice about it. 10021 is a special place to some people, and having lived there, I can appreciate that to some degree, but some of them are up in arms about the change, in order to preserve their snobbery and stationary (seriously, watch the video and the insane things these people say they will have to suffer through). Can we just send them to Darfur and give them something to really complain about? I'm pretty sure Sudan doesn't have ZIP codes, you bitches. You might even have to wipe your own ass.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what the zip code is that I live in now. I keep getting it confused with Lexington. This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

    ReplyDelete